Laura Fetrow Real Estate

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Last Minute Dinner

Tonight I had to come up with a last-minute dinner. Didn’t go grocery shopping for awhile and had to have dinner ready by 6. So, I opened up my cabinets and my fridge and 100% winged it with what we had (which wasn’t a lot). It is crazy because I’m a horrible cook and depend on recipes, but dinner turned out great it was really good, so I thought I would share my last-minute recipe.
IMG_1437
Ingredients:
  • 3 cups cooked chicken
  • 1 can Campbell’s Cream of Chicken Soup
  • 4 oz can of mushrooms undrained
  • 8 oz of bow tie pasta
  • 1 cup milk
  • 3  cups of Chardonnay
  • basil, pepper and garlic salt to taste
Cook the chicken, add all the ingredients at one time, boil for 15 minutes until creamy. Serve with love Smile 

Let me know if you try this recipe and you like it or what changes you made.

No comments:

Post a Comment