Laura Fetrow Real Estate

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Everyone can run

Today Vanessa asked me if we could go for a run. She has been asking me for awhile actually. When I’m not training on the treadmill or doing a very long run and just want to go outside for an easy run, I’ll throw her in my BOB running stroller. But she was tired of not participating and asked frequently to take part.

So, when she asked today I agreed. So we both got our running gear on. I grabbed my GPS Garmin to track how fast we were going and how far. She grabbed her LeapFrog Activity Band/Watch (monitors how active a kid is), and we were off.

I was so impressed!!! She ran her first mile in 12:20 seconds and then we ran another half mile. Most adults can run that fast. Thinking of starting to look at some 5ks we can do together. Running is definitely in her future.

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment