Laura Fetrow Real Estate

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Calligraphy - practice practice practice

Been a long time since I've posted. What have I been up to - been busy helping coach Nessie's soccer team and now her being in preschool while still trying to fit in running, knitting/sewing, and making dinner (which lately comes in a plastic bag with the words Subway on front). And leave it to me to wait to the last minute to renew my license. praying my skills that got me through procrastination in college will get me through now. So I decided I would like to make life even harder on myself and perfect calligraphy. It's been hard. Really hard. I even took a course and you know what... It's still hard.  Here are a few pics of my stuff. I am improving just more at the rate of someone who is learning to write with their feet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment