Laura Fetrow Real Estate

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Getting back onto the saddle

So, the other day I decided I would let Rachael weigh me (my scale has been broken for some time) and take my measurements (I knew my pants squeezed a lot more around my butt!!) Let me tell you, a lot has changed since last year. Last year I was 110 pounds my hips were closer to 37 inches and NOW, well, I went up to 118 in a year and now my hips were closer to 40 inches. 

I did eat a whole pizza from Round Table the other night and it wasn't a personal size FYI. As you could see I let myself go and felt doomed to stretchy pants, and it looked like those pajama jeans were looming in my recent future. So, I have to start some time. Yesterday I ran almost 6 miles in an hour so looked like I was able to return to running farely easy. And I have to be reminded to do more weights (which I will post about the awesome app that helps me keep track later). But it all came down to my diet. I felt gross and yucky - a feeling which most of us are familiar with. So, I picked up the Jorge Cruise The 100. So, for the next four weeks, I'll write about my progress, tips that helped me, and what my meals look like and I might vent on here too. Starting to get that weird blubber around my tummy that almost seems separated from my body. There was a lot I need to change.  

No comments:

Post a Comment