Laura Fetrow Real Estate

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

One with the Boys

So day 2 and so far so good. Its been easy having a diet completely laid out for me. Bought all my food for the week for 90 dollars!!!!! So I was happy about that. 

My mom even said it sounded like I had more energy today. I feel like it too. I did weights, cleaned the whole house, finished all my projects for work, and even took Vanessa to the Aerospace Museum which was really cool btw. 

So, the app that I downloaded to motivate me to do weights is pretty awesome. It shows me how to do the exercise, shows what part of the body it works, gives me a description of the exercise and I track my progress. My squats went from 45 to 80 in a few weeks. I don't look too pretty doing it, but I am improving. I like to run but I need to keep my muscle if I'm serious about losing fat pounds. 

Take a look at the app. I think it could help anyone looking to improve their strength 

No comments:

Post a Comment