Laura Fetrow Real Estate

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Le Fromage - C'est Mauvais

So here is my update and my biggest lesson here - listen to your body. Every body will be different and even though this diet promised fat loss, it came with its downsides. I am very very sensitive to cheese, and the menus laid out in here had cheese in almost every meal and snack. Last night I was so sick and uncomfortable, it just wasn't worth to follow the diet perfectly. And even though I loooove cheese, I will have to limit just how much I'm consuming. 

The other change I made, was to include carbs before and after my runs. I ran Friday for 6 miles at a 10ppm. I ran yesterday and barely could do 4 for 10:45 ppm. I did not have the fuel I needed to keep up with pace. And my runs and progress are too important for me, and following the menus perfectly just don't make sense. 

So you can see, all these diets are great and stuff but its still important to listen to your body and your needs and athletic goals. So, I think this modified plan will work great for me. And at the end I'm hoping that making healthier decisions will be second nature. 


No comments:

Post a Comment