Laura Fetrow Real Estate

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A new year, a new goal

So, many of you know I gave up shopping for the whole 2013 year. Of course there were rules like I could buy running gear and socks, but clothes and new outfits I couldn’t. And guess what? I actually did it. It was a great way to prove to myself that I really could do anything I wanted. Today is 2014 and I felt no need to run out and buy a bunch of clothes. Yeah me Smile

Impressed with my great year, my BFF encouraged me to change my diet and exercise for the whole 2014. And you know what I am. What does this entail? Well, I will be following the Paleo diet for a whole year and following a very strict exercise regimen. After this year I know I can do it.
I will start posting my progress, how I’m feeling, great recipes and tips, etc. My bestie is also taking this journey with me. This year will be great and I’m glad I’m finally putting my health first.

No comments:

Post a Comment