Laura Fetrow Real Estate

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day 4

Didn’t blog yesterday. Pretty busy day. Trying to keep myself occupied with work and crafting like always. The better I’m eating the more productive I’ve been – chores, work, finishing craft projects. Still making it to the gym every day. Today was a day off from weights which is good because I’m sore. Had a few birthday parties last few days so its been crazy. Had to work around what other people were eating and it wasn’t that bad. It was easy knowing I wouldn’t feel physically bad later if I avoided what I was supposed to. Checked out Whole Foods today to get an idea of some of the things I will need to keep this year going for me. The coconut flour and almond flour is much cheaper than if I buy it prepackaged at the grocery store. And I was able to find paleo friendly cheese made of almonds (saving grace).  My cookbooks have been a lifesaver, also. Tomorrow I will share which ones I have.
Results day 4: Feeling much more alert and less cold. Weight dropped down to 111.2 from 112.6 in a few days. Not feeling bloated. Still cranky but I’m starting to realize that I was born with that attitude Smile For all that know me that one was for you

No comments:

Post a Comment