Laura Fetrow Real Estate

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Day 8

So Day 8 is done. Weight is now officially 111. So from last Wednesday I lost 2 pounds. I ate pretty freely and never felt restricted. Had some time constraints today so exercise went on the back burner. Although its not an excuse and I still need to make exercise a larger priority even if that means I do things a little later in the day. Need to focus on running again (looking to get the perfect GPS watch). And to do my weight training 3 days a week – one thing that most Americans don’t do enough of.
Got a Mickey waffle maker from my honey. So, I will start including paleo waffles into our breakfast. So there are lots of great meal options for me and my family.
Noticed I’m not as hungry and most of my cravings are now gone. Although if you took me into a bread shop I could have some problems. Smile My mind is feeling clearer and I feel more focused. Although, once I include exercise every day I imagine results would be more significant. 
Thought I would include my measurements today to keep it as a note and check back later on my progress. So drum roll please……. they are 32-26-37 and 1/2. So maybe in a month I’ll check those measurements again.
One thing I would be curious to know, which a simple trip to the doctor would tell me, is what my cholesterol levels are, triglycerides, blood sugar and whether my anemia has improved. Yes, I do have anemia which contributes to a very lethargic state for me, but lately since I’ve been doing this I’ve noticed a large improvement of me being tired.
Well anyway. Till tomorrow
Thanks to the ones who have encouraged this journey for me. I know it’s a little extreme but totally worth it. And to my husband who thinks I can do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment