Laura Fetrow Real Estate

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day 2 paleo

So I’ve reached the second day of my new lifestyle and you know what I did it, so can’t complain about that. Today I got to spend my lunch with these lovey ladies photo(3)I was able to resist temptation of ice cream and french fries at Leatherbys (yummiest ice cream and diner food around). The smell made me want to grab a fry and shove it in my mouth.
Dinner was easier. My best friend wanted me to cook her favorite Mexican dish that I make. It has chips layered with meat, sour cream, a whole bag of cheese, and lots of other good things. I made myself a paleo friendly version. Lots of veggies with some meat. It was tasty enough and I was satisfied.
Oh and my bff got me to the gym again. My saving grace and my sanity in life. You inspire me every day to be the best I can be and this will be my year.
So results after two days: Feeling a little better. Some of those extreme hunger sensations are gone and my need for sugar is a little better. My weight is still 112.5 so will be interesting to see if my weight will go up because of weight lifting and maybe my size goes down or if my weight will drop. Although I’m not doing this to lose weight. This is strictly to feel better and hopefully won’t be as lethargic during the day.
Anyway down 2 days. Only 363 days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment